There are many grassroots efforts and a wealth of information out there about the ‘Citizens United’ Supreme Court decision. We are our own grassroots coalition of regular citizens, and we’ll pull together resources from everywhere.
On this RESOURCES AND INFO page, which you can always get to from the tabbed links above the blue “We the People” image, we’ll try to pick thru the best, most relevant and useful, and calling attention to them here, for quick access.
“Posts” are broader in range, and you can sort through them using the menu categories to the right (“News items,” “Action“, various resources/interesting stuff, etc). When you go to the “HOME” tab under the blue “We the People” image, you’ll see the most recently published post.
- Introduction to this site
- TOWN MEETING MEMBER guide
- Background Info:
- Explore notable quotes, from our own community and beyond, about Citizens United. Some highlights:
- News Coverageof Article 23’s passage thru local government
- Needham Patch: Board of Selectman Votes 3-2 to Support Citizens United Warrant Article at Town Meeting
- Boston.com: Needham Board of Selectmen votes to support challenge to Supreme Court Decision
- Boston.com: Needham selectmen weigh measure challenging Super PACs
- Needham Patch: Town Meeting to Weigh in on Citizens United
- Online petition